Securina-FBQ 3.0 Total Containment Vessels Bomb Blast Suppersion Tank
Explosion Containment Vessel gives a safe way for dispose explosives in urgent situation. It prevents the horizontal diffusion of shock waves and debris, when blasting. In this way, this device protects people and wealth surrounding.
- Material: Carbon steel, Thickness 36mm;
- Composed by tank body, tank lid, trawl, mechanical facility for operate lid, foundation, Jacking parts, Venting components，Wheels and etc;
- Manually open/close the cover via external devices; the month of ball tank is vertically upward;
- Cover opened from inside; The orientation of the spherical tank mouth is at a 90-degree angle to the horizontal.
- Bottom base size: 800mm * 900mm * 90mm ( Wide*Deep*Height) with 4 rollers
- Whole device Outer size: 900mm * 980mm * 880mm ( Wide*Deep*Height, when cover open)
- Inner size of vessel: 750mm * 650mm ( Wide*Deep, when cover closed)
- Mouth diameter: 550mm , Cover diameter : 590mm .
- Max open diameter: 330mm
- Venting holes Diameter: 5mm (on the cover and body of vessel) ;
- There are two pressure relief holes with a diameter of 5m on the spherical cover, and multiple pressure relief holes are scattered around the sphere;
- Bottom of tank is made of 12mm think steel, its edges made of 3mm steel, and there are 4 wheels at the bottom;
Net weight of the ball tank is 660kg
Standard: << GA 872-2010 Explosive Disposal Ball Tank >>:
Tested by: China Ministry of Public Security Special Police Equipment Quality Supervision and Inspection Center
Tested result: Put 3.0kg net TNT (density 1.55g/cm3 -1.58g/cm3), in tank on the net, ignite it with No. 8 detonator, after explosion no splash objects, no penetrated hole and crack, no burn inside, transmission mechanism normally.
FBQ-3.0 total containment vessel typically consists of a core chamber, a frame, and a control handle manually operate by a bomb technician. FBQ-3.0 Bomb Containment Vessel is usually installed in high-traffic areas for emergency suspect parcel storage or transport. FBQ-3.0 Blast Containment Tank also works as a tool kit for the Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) team When an explosive device is safely inside, the chamber will contain the blast pressure and flying debris of a detonation. Bomb teams can then drive the chamber and the device to specialized bomb disposal facilities.